Seriously… Good winch available from Drumack Coachworks
Tucked away behind this hinged door on the bulkhead is a Goodwinch TDS – 16.5
- Heavy duty series wound motor delivering high torque for serious winching
- Commercial, heavy duty three stage planetary gearbox giving a highly reliable and sustainable winch unit with tremendous pulling power
- The TDS-16.5 is equipped with an automatic double tapered brake on the end of the gearbox
- Rotating ring gear clutch with easy to operate freespooling lever
- Available in either 12 volt or 24 volt
- Comes with standard wire rope 11 mm x 27 metres and roller fairleads
Drumack Coachworks – Vehicle Body Builder – Belfast – Ballymena
McCarroll Plant Hire
McCarroll Plant Hire required a beaver tail body with powered loading ramps for this Scania P270.
Other features included retractable rear support legs, side compartments and enclosed Goodwinch winch mounted on the bulk head.
A cab mounted beacon bar, front and rear LED strobe lights and rear facing work lamps ensures maximum visibility for the vehicle and personnel.
Additional elements of the body were 28 mm half lap hardwood floor with recessed lashing rings and chassis mounted powder coated tool box.
McCarroll Plant Hire can be contacted at;
29, Kilmandal Rd, Cloughmills,
Ballymena County Antrim
Tel: 028 2763 8217
Fax: 028 2763 8217
Drumack Coachworks – commercial vehicle body builders